Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Walker Mech






                                       My reference so I can do my model.



                                                  My texture reference.




For this project I'm gonna do something that I've never done only in a week and a half. I'm going to do an entire model in 3D, UV and texture it. So I'm going to prove myself that I can do this. I'm going to push myself to the limit. I will post the rough draft of what I'm doing and when I'm done.

Day 1

I found a lot of reference and I had some textures that could help me to finish my project. So far as I know, the artist of this walker is Mike Doscher. He has his own blog at http://mikedoscher.blogspot.com/ and his own web page. http://www.doscher-design.com/
I like the way he creates the environment and some hard surfaces, so if you like the way I'm modeling his walker gunner go and see for your self where I got the reference.

In 12 Days I was able to model this based on the images and here is my result of the model. The first 3 days I really didn't know what to do. I was scared and nervous because this was the first time I modeled a hard surface and it looks like a Transformer. But after I sat down with my professor and explained that really didn't know what to do, he showed me some techniques and I started from there. And I finally finished, I'm so happy and glad that I finished and finished it in time.



Before The Editing


After Editing


Final Color Map

Final Speculate Map


The Model











Color Map


AO


Speculate Map


U.V.



Render Views








No comments:

Post a Comment